Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do superstars really use their supplements?

Uarr

I just wonder if the fitness superstars actually usethe supplements they are promoting, or they just take pictures withthat stuff, and actually use something different? I have seen lots oftimes in tennis, where professionals use some very old raquets oftheir own, and the companies just pain them to look like the modelsthey need to sell, and this really works. Do they do the same infitness?

There is no definitive answer to your question, and you can never really know unless you are very close to these guys. They might use the supplements they promote, or they could not use them - you never know. I guess that this also depends on both the integrity of the superstar, and on the quality of the products they promote, because obviously a respectable fitness star won't put just any shit in their body.

9 times out of 10, they do not.

I am friends with a lot of pro bodybuilders who were sponsored by muscle tech back in muscletech's hay day. None of them actually used the products that muscle tech sent them. They either gave them away or sold them on eBay.

Myself personally, I would never accept a sponsorship from a company who I didn't actually use the products myself and believe in. However most people are just after a pay cheque.

It depends on the supplement. If a guy is going to use a multivitamin anyways then I am sure he would use his own brand. But as far as things like pre workouts and protein powders, they may not even use them at all.

Top Bottom