Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do certain supplements make u more vascular

umm, alright i don't know what the hell you guys are talking about but i do know this
whenever my bf is relly low, i'm a llt more vascular. Whenever i take vandyle sulfate, i am much more vascular
that is all

To give you an idea of what this product is, it was designed for cyclist's. It pulls water from anywhere it can get it (including the skin) and uses it for purposes such as muscle and organ function. Many bodybuilders use it before a show, and or photo shoot. (It was one of the recommended products Bill Philips had for his before and after comp) It also aids in vasodilation, although I am not really sure of the mechanism it utilizes to do this. Twinlab makes a good version it is called "Glycerol Fuel." I have used it myself and have seen quite a difference, it seems to work one to two hours after I take it. However, everyone is different so play w/ the dosage and the amount of time you use it.

Glycerol does not act as a diuretic but rather causes an osmotic shift of the water in your body,pulling it out from subcutaneous stores and into the vascular system.It does not make you piss water like a diuretic.However,it should be mentioned that glycerol will only have a noticable effect when your bodyfat is very low...about 6% or less...and even with this,the effect is only marginal.For some it works rather well and for others it just gives them a headache.

would it b wise to take glycerol with creatine since both pull water into the muscle for an increased pump. Or is this a bad idea.

Top Bottom