Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daily vitamins set

Nastavniki

What is a good set of vitamins to take on a dailybasis? If will take one supplement every other day, and will takeanother supplement on the other days, would be it fine? Or younecessarily need to use them everyday?

For the best multivitamin is Ruthless 3D, and I also use N2Guard instead of a multivitamin, because it is so beneficial for the body in general terms. What I do, is finish one pack of Ruthless 3D, and then use one of N2Guard, and then switch back to Ruthless3D. This way I consider that my body is getting a nice variety of nutrients.

A good quality multi vitamin/mineral supplement is a great supplement to take to ensure your body is getting all the required vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

I use Ruthless 3D because it is a multivitamin designed to meet the needs of hardcore athletes. It has the chelated form of minerals for maximum absorption as well.

Top Bottom