Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting down with dextrose

Dariosem

I'm looking to cut down and I am wondering if using dextrose post-workout to replenish my muscle glycogen would be bad in that it would make my body store more fat

I am currently 22% body fat or higher so I don't want to take that chance. If so what do you recommend after a workout in terms of supplementation to feed my muscles

You shouldn't use post workouts at 22% bodyfat, you need less dextrose and more training/cardio

I'm looking to cut down and I am wondering if using dextrose post-workout to replenish my muscle glycogen would be bad in that it would make my body store more fat

I am currently 22% body fat or higher so I don't want to take that chance. If so what do you recommend after a workout in terms of supplementation to feed my muscles

Why do you need to replace your glycogen?

Eating and rest is what feeds your muscles. Just go home after training and cook real food. Putting sugar in your body is the last thing you want to do.

Top Bottom