Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can creatine change blood thickness?

Meyerheim

Since creatine can wash out the water of the body,can it affect the thickness of the blood? I am prone to having clottsin blood, so I don't want a supplement that will thicken my blood andwill make things worse.

No, creatine does not have any effects on the blood, neither good ones, nor bad ones. It is one of the safest supplements on the market, and the worst thing that can happen with it, is a bit of water retention, which is usually the result of not drinking enough water, and overdosing creatine.

Creatine is not a hormone or a stimulant. It will not effect blood viscosity.

There is so much misinformation out there when it comes to creatine. Creatine is naturally present in food. When you eat a steak, you are getting around 2-3 grams of creatine.

Creatine is the subject of so many false controversies. I have no clue why. It is one of the few supplements that has been tested a ton on humans and is proven to be safe and effective. Plus, you get it from food. Would blood thicken from eating a steak? See the logic here.

Top Bottom