Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST OTC Supplement for Gains

sessa

I just wanted to start a thread for people to say what their best over the counter supplement to help them gain mass is.

Please minus the creatine, protein, glutamine.

I have tried 6 oxo before and I noticed a strength increase when I first used it. I used it for a few months them stopped. I went back on it and I noticed that I didn't have that strength increase again.

I would love to try something else to help gain some size. I know that everyone has different opinions and I would love to hear from everyone. :verygood:

I just wanted to start a thread for people to say what their best over the counter supplement to help them gain mass is.

Please minus the creatine, protein, glutamine.

I have tried 6 oxo before and I noticed a strength increase when I first used it. I used it for a few months them stopped. I went back on it and I noticed that I didn't have that strength increase again.

I would love to try something else to help gain some size. I know that everyone has different opinions and I would love to hear from everyone. :verygood:
I could name some really strong products (ie otc steroids) that are real aas but legal. I know a lot of them that work. Also dermacrine,1-t, and some others. They are not for woman though.

Toco-8,
EndoAmp,Phyto-Testosterone these are strong to and are ok for woman. CLA works bad ass to.

I did 5 weeks of Bold 200 and had great results. I've had very little luck with NO products and only minimal results from Axis Labs Furazadrol. I plan on doing another BOLD cycle January or February but was wondering if I could add in the Furaz.--I have a bottle left. Anybody have any experience with this stack?

Rebecca D

I don't think women like to hear this, but it is food, and loads of it.

I don't believe in turning into a big fat blob, but I do think that you have to get a bit chubby to put on some mass.

It takes an insane amount of calories to build a pound of muscle (I think I remember reading 30, 000), and you can need 600 kcals and burn the same amount of muscle off.

Besides a good multivitamin and the other basics that have been mentioned, I have found that I grow really well on the same things that BBers in the 1950s through till the 1970s mostly ate:

- beef
- milk

These two included in my diet have made the biggest differences.

of course they also ate:

- eggs
-chicken
-turkey
-tuna

I like the NO products for the pumps they give me in the gym. But I haven't had any gains from them.

I eat a LOT!! Protein, carbs & fat at each meal, post workout and breakfast I eat dbl the carbs. When I bulk I eat around 3000 cals.

But I am just wondering if there are any supps that people might have tried that have helped them to put on size.

I have heard a few people take the Axis Labs Furazadrol. I guess that has mixed results,.

I am interested to learn more about the Bold 200. What is the difference between that and Bolderone?

I like the NO products for the pumps they give me in the gym. But I haven't had any gains from them.

I eat a LOT!! Protein, carbs & fat at each meal, post workout and breakfast I eat dbl the carbs. When I bulk I eat around 3000 cals.

But I am just wondering if there are any supps that people might have tried that have helped them to put on size.

I have heard a few people take the Axis Labs Furazadrol. I guess that has mixed results,.

I am interested to learn more about the Bold 200. What is the difference between that and Bolderone?

AH well hell if you are talking about products like that then I got a list a mile long :D:D

Fab you are eating so much.

What is your pre, during and post work-out nutrition like?

I think that things like arginine before bed is great, BCAAs during and after training, leucine after training are all fab for building muscle.

Arginine - helps to trigger GH

Leucine - strong inducer of protein synthesis

BCAAs - induces an insulin response

Top Bottom