Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best morning protein?

I wake up every morning and use Gold Standard Casein Protein with my oatmeal. But is there a better product I can use in the morning? Or is the Casein ideal?

I wake up every morning and use Gold Standard Casein Protein with my oatmeal. But is there a better product I can use in the morning? Or is the Casein ideal?

Casein is best to use as a night protein. Whey or isolate is better in the morning because it asorbs faster.
But, if you have a protein with a good amino acid profile then it doesnt matter to much. If I remember right there's not so much difference how fast it's getting into the body anyway.

Synthetek SynthePURE WPI!

I believe whey isolate is best for morning protein intake.

Because it's absorbed quicker? Sorry if I seem skeptical, but i've always heard that whey protein is only used for while working out or post workout due to being to get into your system quicker. Other than that, you want the slow releasing like Casein.

Because it's absorbed quicker? Sorry if I seem skeptical, but i've always heard that whey protein is only used for while working out or post workout due to being to get into your system quicker. Other than that, you want the slow releasing like Casein.

Yes, whey absorbs way quicker than casein which is why it's best used at night before sleep to keep your muscles full when your not able to eat or whenever you won't be able eat anyhting past 3 hours.

Bro you're probably better off having an isolate first thing in the morning and if you want to slow down the time it takes to get absorbed just add some good fats to it something like a tablespoon of all natural peanut butter.

Top Bottom