Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol causing cramps?

bgbay

I have a buddy(5'9, 150lbs, 8%bf) who is taking beast, it's his second run with it and he is on his third week cramping up bad, he is thinkin bout coming off. I know I seen this complaint somewhere here before but I couldn't locate it.

Anyone have a remedy for this besides coming off? He said he drinks lots of water (3-4liters) and eats kiwi and banana daily(potassium)

Thanks

i actually get calf cramps, didnt know if it was gear related tho?? id go get a massage every now and then, do a good stretch before any lift session, was all i could think of doing. wouldnt potassium help dry you out with the beast too??

Yeah I experienced the same thing, hell bad cramps all the time about week 3-4 of a beast run, same thing smashed heaps of water and banana's. Tried ZMA tabs, helped slightly but just had to deal with it. Not fun when your abs or hammy cramp and lock half way through sex!!!

yeah see for me, i still get calf cramps, i always randomly get them. although moreso after a leg lifting session. or biking or doing something weird that requires calf muscles. i think stretching is what usually helps me. havent had one in a week or so. but i dont get them in shins or anywhere else

I've heard a lot of joint problems but not cramps. Subbed for more responses

Top Bottom