Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Hydroxycut?

Athleticfreak

Australian HYDROXYCUT!
Has anyone here tried the Australian version of hydroxycut made by MUSCLETECH?It does not contain ephedrine but is said to contain Citrus Aurantium(which is standardized for 6% SYNEPHRINE).Would this be any good as an equivalent.It is a shame we cannot here in Australia get epehedrine products.

I wouldn't bother with that stuff...

...nothing even comes close to matching pure ephedrine HCL....

Just my .02 cents

well hydroxycut efedra is just a waste. Also the SYNEPHRINE is just no were near as effective as "real" efedrine. Plus i think that ordering efedra containing substances is illegal in australia. If customs opens you package your shipment will be seized. I think you would be better off by just using a caffeine supp. Or just diet harde :eek:

Are you sure you can't get ephedrine HCL anywhere over there? Have you tried asking around at some of the smaller health food stores or pharmacies? Some of them might sell it "under the counter"....

I know that here in Canada Muscletech has to sell that crappy version with synephrine - because explicitly selling ephedrine for the purpose of weight loss is illegal (apparently) .... BUT it can still be sold as long as it's intended to be used for nasal decongestion.....which doesn't make a lot of sense - but hey that's the governement, right?

So what you have to do over here is buy your ephedrine in these bottles that say "Nasal Decongestant" on them....but it's pure ephedrine, in 25mg doses....just what the doctor ordered....

I would ask around if I were you - you might be surprised what you can find in the "backroom" at a lot of stores!!

Actually

The canadian version now has sida cordifoila standardized for Ephedrine!

Australia would have better luck with sudafed or something with pseudo ephedrine.

Neither synephrine or pseudoephedrine show any thermogenic effects in humans. To put it bluntly they are a waste of money. They are, however, good decongestant/antiasthmatics as is ephedrine. If I were you I would just import some. I do it all the time in NZ (where it's also technically illegal). As long as it comes from a mainstream supplement company (such as Netrition of Bodybuilding.com) and has a full customs declaration stating "vitamin supplements" (like they always do!!) then the chances of it getting snagged are minimal. At least you won't go to prison if you get caught! It's not THAT illegal.

you say that pseudoephedrine is a waste of time.That is contained in sudafet tablets and i was considering taking these as to get the ephedrine but aren't these the same type of thing.My brother is currently stacking some sudafed tablets with no doze tablets(caffeine) for a fat burning combo.What do u guys think?

I forgot to add that i have tried the australian hydroxycut version with the synephrine and i found that i got a bit of a buzz and that my temperature also had risen.If that is the case then wouldn't that be classed as a thermogenic.

Top Bottom