Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
Ok, got them today, in orange, will try and keep this in real time for the review..

had a big lunch about 30 minutes ago, feeling sluggish and consumed 1 tab to evaluate any instant energy/flash.. we'll see.

will be working out in 1 hour..

Last edited by a moderator:
After one hour i can tell an increase in focus and energy, not so much as with taking power chews, no sweating or anything just the feeling that i can do whatever pops into my head.. will be heading to the gym in 15 and will take another one now and compare the intensity during the workout.

I enjoyed these when I tried them. They definitely taste good, and have a very smooth energy. I see these more as a pick me up though rather than as a preworkout. I gave some to my wife and she loves how they get her going in the morning

Reactions: ceo
Work out and post workout..

I was very focused, no end to the energy, did super sets with no real failure even pushing to 5 sets.. 1 warm up and 4 working sets.. cardio was normal as in it was 10-20 hrt beats slower than when not taking gw-501516 *which i am* and i did notice a tingle, not sure what that was, but focus and steady energy throughout the training session.

taste was good, a little dry, but not as dry/chalky as power chews..

I'll let the wife try them tomorrow, since she's a cubical dweller and see what she thinks..

I enjoyed these when I tried them. They definitely taste good, and have a very smooth energy. I see these more as a pick me up though rather than as a preworkout. I gave some to my wife and she loves how they get her going in the morning

yeah I took them in the morning before my fasted a.m. cardio session and they gave me a great boost....

gave them to the wife, she waited and took 1 at 7pm.. oops, she was up til 1 am and i had to give her a tylenol pm to get to sleep.. she took another one this morning on rising and had great alertness, and energy,,, she does not drink coffee. will update once she has her day go by.

and they taste just as good as powerchews!

Top Bottom