Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
yea i got a sample of these on my last mr supps order and loved them, bought a 5pack at n2bm the same day lol be here tomorrow

Glad you liked the Atomic Tabs brother!

It would be great if everyone that enjoyed them would go like Atomic Tabs on facebook and post your experience with them there. --> Atomic Tabs | Facebook

Soon, special "facebook only" deals will start being posted. Maybe even some flash sales and giveaways, as well as other promotions. Recommend it to your friends too.

Did i Say i love this product?? I do, not so much as a pre workout.. but this past week sitting through some of the most boring teachers and instructors i think i have ever had to endure my whole life..

at least i was awake for it..

thanks atomic tabs you are the best..

the college scene is where these need to be sold for sure..

Reactions: ceo
I think the angle with college students would be the caloric amount.. that is less cals especially for the women.. or a packaging, 0 cal in a pink or something targeted directly at them..

after all, labels are cheap..

Atomic Tabs just extended their holiday sale through the 13th (1/13/13)! That's 30% OFF your entire order, plus FREE SHIPPING!!

Code to use at checkout is XMAS30

Hurry and get 100% of your energy at 30% off!

Top Bottom