Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried superDrol

Its basicly 2,17 dimethyl dht....and androstane derivitive....unsure what effect the methyl on the 2nd position will have on kinetics,possibly greater binding to shbg or albumin,,maybe decreases clearance rate, half life increase over 17 alpha methyl dht(mestanolone).. steric hindrance may increase and/or decrease androgen/anabolic properties(if in fact this product contains the proposed chemical, and not m-1t,,hey its still out there). I would say give it a try if you have the money to spare and tell us what you thought of the product. this product is under the prohormone ban...basicly all androstane analogs,,i dont care if they add a methyl to 2nd carbon or 4-OH or any other ester,,,the prohormone ban covers all with similar pharmacological actions... give it a try though and let us know,,word of mouth is how 1-ad got started,,,you might be the first to start a new wave of prohormones.... :) also the avant labs forum has a few posts on this supplement, and a higher ratio of chemistry majors than this board :supercool

The stuff is phenomenal. I put on 18 lbs in roughly 4 weeks. I know that sounds out there but its the fact. I myself was skeptical as hell when I ordered it. For the first week I felt nothing but at the end of the week weight was up 5 lbs first week. It loads glycogen bigtime. I was able to maintain about 10 lbs of it as I am about 2 months out from cycle end. A word of caution is that for MANY it totally destroys the lipid profile well beyond what even most orals do.

Why even think about it? Its horrible for you liver... Go injectable AAS... forget methylated orals...

You will get much much better results and fewer sides. Its a win/win for going AAS.

the half life of the drug in some cases is more important than the fact that it is 17 alpha alkyl, if taken too frequently before serum levels lower there could be cumulative toxicity, half life of this molecule is unknown at this point, kinetics and dynamics unknown, i am happy that one of our members found sucess with this product. its encouraging,,,were there any sides,,,especially hairloss? 1-AD scorched my scalp,,,can not afford to have that happen again

jcam222 said:
The stuff is phenomenal. I put on 18 lbs in roughly 4 weeks. I know that sounds out there but its the fact. I myself was skeptical as hell when I ordered it. For the first week I felt nothing but at the end of the week weight was up 5 lbs first week. It loads glycogen bigtime. I was able to maintain about 10 lbs of it as I am about 2 months out from cycle end. A word of caution is that for MANY it totally destroys the lipid profile well beyond what even most orals do.

Whats a lipid profile?

Top Bottom