Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried MyoMax Gain ??

I found some product info here
Supplement Facts: Scitec Nutrition MyoMax Gain

Serving Size: 92 g (3 scoops)
Servings per Container: 18

Amount Per Serving %Daily Value*
Calories 330
Total Fat 3 g 4%
Total Carbohydrate 40 g 13%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 35 g 70%

Creatine Monohydrate 2725 mg **
Taurine 454 mg **
Vition™ 518 mg **
Aminogen® 100 mg **

After reading the stats I don't like the product. They are going to far, by trying to put way to much into one shake.

First, They only have one type of protein, WPC, which is ok but a blend is prefered, They also advertise to have a ZMA formula (Vition™ Zinc-Magnesium Recovery Formula ) but have 170 mg of calcium in there, which fucks up the zinc absobtion (no more synergy), and most people mix in milk to add casein. The magniesum is to low for a ZMA @ 80 mg, and no B6.

They also throw some creatine in there at just under 3g which is ok if you have 2 shakes a day, but gives you no control over dosages. I dont know how creatine would make milk taste anyhow. Although some may not agree this shake also promotes alot of competition absobtion for the creatine seing as how there is over 40g of protein in each serving.

The aminogen is good, but pricey and a tad underdosed. The (9 g of Glutamine) is worthless in a high carb enviroment when bulking (non-essential), but I like the 13 g of BCAAs, they have a higher chance of getting used. Price is low though, at least on bb.com which is interesting.

I love it. I drink it about an hour before a my workouts. Good results. It is the only non BiotTest supp. I use.

actually the serving size is four scoops, and it provides 52g protein and 60g of carbs. The creatine and glutamine values are all upped a little.

I have never tried the MyoMax Gain, but I love the MyoMax 10 in 1 formula. I found it for $39 and I have had some good gains using it as a post workout shake.

Top Bottom