Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here take tribulus?

Chaddycakes

I know some people from my school who take this supplement(tribulus) and my questions was. Is tribulus safe? have any of you guys seen gains from it? Also what is the best brand to get if i do decide to purchase the product. Thanks in advance

I've read posts where people like it, but those were for PCT. It really isnt worth the money that they want for it, you can make same gains taking that versus on your own.

What is Pct?
I read on another site that it increases testosterone naturally in the body with no adverse side effects. Is there anything else i can take that is a steriod?

Chaddycakes said:
that isnt* a sterioid, sorry

There are a select few pro-hormones out now that arent "steriods" but they give all the same bad side-effects without all the good gains. So if you really need something to increase your test, your best bet is to use real test. If you have low levels and your age is up there, then your doc might be able to get you on a HRT program. But I doubt that is the answer that you were looking for.

Chaddycakes said:
that isnt* a sterioid, sorry

Food is the most anabolic compound known... eat a shitload, and you'll grow. Can't be afraid to put on a little fat when you want to be one of the Big Guys... they all got a little gut at some point.

As far as Trib is concerned... I take it, and like the effects (yes, libido is one ;)) ... as someone previously stated < 25 y/o to notice effects, yup, I am in that category, if you are. I say get your diet and training on the correct path for a good 5 years, experiement with supplements... then come back and talk about compounds that Doctors reccomend to promote/maintain muscle.

- SGT

P.S. PCT = Post Cycle Therapy = Post Steriod Cycle Therapy

Top Bottom