Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti Prolactin Supplement

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Lo-Prolac will be going into production! An entirely unique supplement that no other comapny has. (Naturally).

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck !!!! when and where!?!?!

The formula is done. Tests have shown these ingredients indeed lower prolactin and the better the quality the better the result, so we want to make sure the suppliers get the highest grade possible. Then it's a matter of going through the motions -- bottling, capping, labeling, delivery, etc. If it were up to me and needto it'd be out tomorrow , but shit takes time and we want to make sure it's right. Needto might have a better ETA. I'm thinking January.

Lo-Prolac will be going into production! An entirely unique supplement that no other comapny has. (Naturally).

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting and exciting. I have yet to suffer from prolactin side effects, even while on 1g/week of Tren Acetate, but I have always dosed P-5-P while on my cycles. Are we able to see any sort of vague breakdown of ingredients, and is it based around a key compound or more of a synergy with a multi-principle additive blend?

It will not replace Forma, since afterall Forma is still an AI, if anything they can be used in conjuction to really keep prolactin/progesterone receptors down. I cannot wait to see what is in this bad boy.

needto, will this replace formastanzol ?

they seem conflicting....

No. Lo-Prolac will be strictly for controlling prolactin. It is not an anti e. Forma is a great anti e. Forma and POST CYCLE will keep e under control and works great even between cycles or if you're natty. Lo-Prolac is different. It controls the bloat and puffiness that isn;t esrtogen related. And it too can be used if you're nattty. It is an AWESOME libido booster! It actually allows for sexual stimulation MORE OFTEN. (SInce prolactin raises after orgasm, which naturaly reduces sex drive).

Top Bottom