Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

R

Rolls Royce

I bought a big ass tub of ProLab protein this afternoon and I got it home and opened it and took a whiff of it... STRAWBERRY!!?!?... I forget to check to make sure it was vanilla and I just grabbed a pail, which ended up being strawberry!!!! It tastes terrible. Now I'm going to have to buy another tub tomorrow and give this tub away to one of my buddies who thinks he'll be able to handle it. We both hate strawberry but he's willing to try to choke it down. I tried this afternoon and I gagged when I tried drinking it.

Moral of the story... Don't be a moron like me, make sure you read the flavor before you buy it and open it. (Like I really had to tell anyone this):rolleyes:

DPS sent me one time the strawberry prolab by mistake one time. Never ever ever again will i try whey strawberry. It was horrible. Some bros like it, personally i think it's like drinking powdered peuk. I love Strawberry MRP's, those taste great, but Prolab's strawberry... whooooooooooooo that's pretty bad stuff bro. Neither I nor my brother could drink it, we would say to eachother, "Hey I bet in Arnold's day, they had to drink shit much worse than this!" so we'd drink it for a while, but in the end we couldn't finish the jug. lol

HAHA!... Hilarious story man.... I glad there's someone out there who agrees, strawberry ProLab tastes like puke. I hope my buddy enjoys the shit cause I'm not going to miss it. I'll miss the $60 Cnd. that it cost me but what can you do.... That will teach me to pay more attention next time I buy protein.

Bro i've had my fair share of bad shakes, what can i say. It goes w/ being cheap and in need of $. The absolute worst shake was TUFFY's which had like 25 pounds of protein for $50! Well bro the first shake gave me gas, cramps, diarreah, and it lasted for hours and hours! Absolute worst. Didn't taste horrible but damn it tore your stomach into pieces. Lots of bad experiences w/ whey, i just stick to a few that are decent now.

Ya, right now I take Designer Protein but it only comes in the small constainers so I am either going to get a ProLab or Optimum Nutrition 5 pounder..... The key word... VANILLA!... No more of this strawberry horse shit.

Rolls Royce said:
I bought a big ass tub of ProLab protein this afternoon and I got it home and opened it and took a whiff of it... STRAWBERRY!!?!?... I forget to check to make sure it was vanilla and I just grabbed a pail, which ended up being strawberry!!!! It tastes terrible. Now I'm going to have to buy another tub tomorrow and give this tub away to one of my buddies who thinks he'll be able to handle it. We both hate strawberry but he's willing to try to choke it down. I tried this afternoon and I gagged when I tried drinking it.

Moral of the story... Don't be a moron like me, make sure you read the flavor before you buy it and open it. (Like I really had to tell anyone this):rolleyes:

You can't even mix it with anything to make it tolerable???

RR - Welcome to protein supp-land my friend. If it's any help, I think we've all been there. I don't know how many tubs of pure ASS I had to go through (and was fucking stuck with because I couldln't return it) before I finally found one I liked.

Problem is, I don't know of any company that sells trial sizes of their stuff. Hell, if they did, it probably wouldn't sell as well. I've been wanting to try this Triple Threat stuff that a lot of the guys on the board seem to like. But there's no way in hell I'm gonna order 5lbs just to sample.

Live and learn bro...:)

Bro, sorry to hear that. I know how important it is to have a shake that tastes good. I use to love the strawberry Myoplex. One time I tried strawberry vyo-something protein and man it sucked. I even tried strawberry cytopro protein and that tasted just as bad. I can only tolerate it in chocolate as far as taste goes but it always gives me the crapps. Do you know if the strawberry Prolab NLarge is good. I have never tried any other flavor but vanilla and chocoalte. They both tatse good.

Yeah, the strawberry VyoPro is just about the worst crap I've ever tasted - I actually threw two-thirds of a 2lb container out 'cause I just couldn't choke it down.

I've never had a good strawberry protein powder, and even the strawberry MRPs I've had are barely tolerable. Must just be a tricky flavour to handle - the MRPs that have the best rep for flavour, like Mass Quantities' Triple Threat and the old Biotest Grow never even tried.

Top Bottom