Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD and side effects

One should also be mindful of the sexual side effect's of 1-AD. I admit that I have used it in the past with great results ~7 pounds of clean mantained gains in 4 week's which for me is huge gains, at max bottle dosage.

Reducation in sexual function was a killer for me during and for some time after because I limited myself to normal legal channels for my anti-e. Everything else was mentioned simply did not happen to me. Water intake did go up for me for some reason.

Reduction? I was a horny bastard on it. Probably because I stacked with 4-ad, but I had wood all the time

yeah it was the 4AD. The 1ad will reduce your drive a little bit. tho i was still able to get it up.

Lumberg,
Another question comparing 1-AD and transdermal 1-Test:

The guy selling the 1-T claims it is 3X more effective than 1-AD (ie 200mg transdermal 1-T = 600 mg 1-AD). Is that right in your opinion, or is the difference closer to 2X?

Thanks

Shark01 said:
Lumberg,
Another question comparing 1-AD and transdermal 1-Test:

The guy selling the 1-T claims it is 3X more effective than 1-AD (ie 200mg transdermal 1-T = 600 mg 1-AD). Is that right in your opinion, or is the difference closer to 2X?

Thanks

Actually a guy named Par Deus is who I consider the expert on this. He is the brains behind Avant Labs and used to post on here. Ulter and macro pretty much chased him away because he makes products that compete with Yohimburn. (Personally I like his Lipoderm-Y better but don't tell macro I told u that!)

I remember working up a cost-effectiveness chart and the transdermal was definitely a better value. But I can't remember what the exact ration was.

Anyways check out Avantlabs.com there is more knowledge than a mere mortal can absorb. Browse the forums, read the articles and you'll be set.

Note that when I did my analysis, the transdermal came in really close to the oral. It was slightly more expensive but had the added benefit of slower absorption so less dosing required. This was for 1-AD vs. straight 1-test.

With the one+, the transdermal became WAY more cost effective. I think because the main cost of the product is in the formulation of the carrier fluid and not the active ingredients themselves. Thus adding a few grams of 4-AD powder doesn't increase the price much.

Thanks Lumberg,
I guess what I'm trying to ascertain is the product effectiveness ratio outside of cost. I'm trying to layout a few cycles in advance so I can stock up before the ban.

So does 200 mg transdermal FEEL (or give the same benefit) as 600 mg 1-AD? This way I'll know how many grams I need to buy, and how much gel (or use a homebrew) to get (I plan on mixing it myself in the future.

I have never really compared the dosages and how they "feel"

I do know that 4 squirts of Super One Plus, 3 times a day, will make you blow up like the heidelberg.

Zyglamail said:
Go figure, I am 4 weeks into test/eq/tren cycle and I have no side effects either.... unless you count adding 13lbs of solid mass and 60lbs to my workout squat weight a side effect :)
Thats what iam talking about!!! go for the real not ph!

and about the sides of 1-ad, its going to effect everyone diffrent!
it might hurt my stomach but you might be on it and cant feel nothing!!! thats the way everything is.

-matt

oya, Zyglamail - congrats on the gains so far

It is apparent that 1-AD affects us all in many different ways. I'll share with you all my experiences thus far.

I'm currently half way through my second cycle of 1-AD at 600MG per day stacked with 4-AD at 600MG per day for 6 weeks. My first cycle was identical and I did it about 4 months back. I use Ergopharm's 1-AD and Higher Power's 4-AD.

On my first cycle 4 months ago, I gained a total of 35lbs and gained tremendous strength. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a freak or something because my body really seemed to react to this stuff in a ferocious way. My bench alone went from a 265 max to 330 which I got for 2 reps in my 5th week. I had done Anadrol years ago in college and it really reminded me of that stuff. You don't really notice anything for the first 2 weeks and then its like a light switch goes off and you have this strength like never before. Everything in the gym just felt lighter and I had so many friends ask if I was juicing.

When that first cycle ended, I went through 2 bottles of 6oxo. I kept a lot of my strength but lost 10lbs which I now really think was just water bloat.

As for sides, here is what I experienced:

1)Messed up sleep patterns. I tossed and turned and my sleep was broken up and just plain horrible. Somehow I didn't let this stop me and I continued on my cycle until it was done.

2)Complete shutdown of my sexual drive. My wife got all upset and thought something was wrong. Women no longer interested me at all. Anything sexually related did absolutely nothing to me. This is the side that affected me the strongest. I know alot of you didn't really have your sexdrive affected so count yourself lucky.

3)Severe Bloat. I haven't really heard anyone else mention this hardly but 1-AD had me looking like a blood engorged tick. I noticed my breathing was heavier, I began snoring for the first time ever in my life (my Wife REALLY wanted to kill me), and I had a hard time bending over just to tie my shoes. Just walking short distances had my calves burning fire so bad I would have to take short breaks in order to continue. This is happening again in a major way as I'm now in my 2nd cycle. I believe this is do to the excessive bloat and fast weight gain.

4)Burning eyes. Its just like another member here mentioned. You can feel this burning feeling in your eyes kind of like they are irritated at something. I wear contacts and this is rather uncomfortable.

5)Severe Sweating and body uncontrollably Hot. This is another thing too I haven't really heard anyone else mention that much. I sweat profusely, even just sitting in a chair doing nothing. This helps contribute to the messed up sleeping patterns because I would have our room as cold as a freezer with my wife under 5 layers of blankets to keep warm and I would be laying their naked sweating like a hog in heat. Its like my core temperature would just not cool off no matter how cold it got. For relief, I would just stick my head in the freezer for a while.

That pretty much sums up all the sides I got during my first cycle and am getting once again now in the 4th week of my 2nd cycle. I never had any sides dealing with hair loss or urination in anyway. I guess what affects some doesn't do anything to another.

So was it worth it all? Well yes in my opinion because I'm midway through my 2nd cycle. All the sides mentioned above I'm going through once again. I'm dealing with it much better this time because I knew what to expect. Taking a Tylenol PM just before bed has really helped with the sleeping patterns.

In conclusion, I must say 1-AD is a very effective supplement despite what I experienced. I gained size and strength beyond anything I could have hoped for using something over the counter. When I started all this, I weighed just over 195 pounds. I'm now at 231 (I'm 6'2"). I've gained about 10 pounds back from my 2nd cycle because I leveled off at 220 after completing my first cycle 4 months ago.

I don't believe I will ever do a 3rd cycle of 1-AD. Its quite expensive and besides I've decided to take the next step and use AS for my next cycle.

I hope what I have written has informative to someone considering 1-AD.

Last edited:
Top Bottom