Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD and aggression

helvering221

sorry if this is a stupid question, but i haven't seen anyone discuss it yet. what kind of aggression issues does 1-ad have? anything to be worried about, temper-wise? anything that purports to increase testosterone levels could lead to increased aggression, right? does this hold true for 1-ad? thanks in advance.

i ask only because i'm in three weeks as well and last weekend i started a minor scuffle that, in retrospect, was definitely justified, but that i nevertheless found surprising and inconsistent with my character (no fights before in my life).

I'm just about to finish a 4 week cycle of 1-AD/4-AD, I 've noticed no changes in my personality or general outlook on things at all.

I feel that my fuse was definitely a lot shorter while taking the 1-AD. Sometimes I would freak out over stupid stuff. I'm sure it varies from person to person.

It made me more irritable more than anything but I wouldn't classify it as aggression.

thats odd....i thought aggression was just a part of the 1-ad. Alot of people i know have aggression problems when they take it. 2 guys i know STOPPED taking it becuase it got really bad in some cases. I noticed my temper is horrible whenever i take it...like today and yesturday for instance...I got SOOO mad and wanted to snap someones neck yesturday at work over something i look back at now, and see it was nothing and i totally over-reacted. I left work early both days i mind you because i was so angry...

But, to me its worth it, as long as you have a good head on your shoulders and realize WHY you are having aggression problems and can control it. Like in my case. I think i handled it well...Instead of smashing my bosses face in which took every ounce of strength not to...i just walked away.

Like i said, i think its worth it...up 5lbs and bench up 10lbs on my first bottle (still got 2 more to go).

and by the way..to answer your ? about the throat burning...its happened to me too.

Ive noticed it when i dont take it with food, or dont take it with enough food. I suggest taking it with BIG meals. Like when i forst started taking it, it says take with food...so id eat a few cookies or something before i took it, and still got burning...You learn from your mistakes though. Now i only take it with meals and i havent had a problem since....Might wanna try doing it that way.

Pizmo

Top Bottom