Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Mr.X and Diet Experts* Supplements During CARB-UP

Wait 1000 mg. of chromium & 5-10g of glutamine with every meal!?

How much does that come out to TOTAL for 36-HOURS? I seriosuly need a daily total to stick ot otherwise I get confused!! SORRY!
:D:D

hey bro just wondering how effective is your 15g dose L-Arginine. Most bottles i've seen have between 500-750g of L-arginine per capsule. Or is the 15g dose a typo?

Nah bro the 15g dosage of the amino l-arginine is NOT a typo haha.

I end up taking around 7g or so with each 2 scoop serving of Cell-Tech. It seems to really help me store a lot more glycogen and from all of the studies I have read its suppose to work great. I actually have 500 mg. capsules that I break into powder and pour in to my Cell-Tech. Renown strength-training coach Charles Poliquin swears by it.

I also want to repost my question for Mr.X or any diet/supplement expert…

What should my DAILY TOTAL for Glutamine and Chromium be? Mr. X recommended 1000 mg. of chromium and 5-10g of glutamine with every meal. But my 36-hour carb-up is basically all day pigfests around 20 meals. So I wanted someone (Mr.X) to please give me a TOTAL amount of glutamine and chromium that I should be taking over the 36-hours.

Thanks.

"Charles Poliquin swears by it."

What do u mean he swears by it? For glycogen storage?

Top Bottom