Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Safely Increase Girlfriend's Sex Drive *

MonStar1023

I had a question for anyone on here that has taken a supplement/natural drug that has really increased their sex drive? My girlfriend suffers from low libido and I wanted to try and see if there was something that she could take without having to see a doctor / gynecologist. I have heard of Yohimbe or Horney Goat Weed or something similar but are these really strong enough to see serious results? Any replies will be appreciated.

:D:D

She will probably get best results with androstenedione or DHEA. Both of these will directly increase her blood levels of testosterone and estrdiol about equally. You can also supplement with horny goat weed.

Yohimbine, I believe, works for males but not for females.

Some people said to try 2% Testosterone cream perscribed by her gynocologist but what if she cant get to a gyno. at the moment is there anywhere else to get that... I also heard about something called Viacreme or something like that... then someone else was saying 5x the recomended dose of yohimbe works real well and maybe FUZU made by Syntrax.. ?

Muscle Scientist

What kinda doses of Andro and DHEA? It seems like nothing works I gave her Horney Goat Weed and Yohimbe before and it did nothing at all. What should I do?? Help!

From what I read on the Women's Discussion Board they said regular Andro didnt do jack shit for their sex drive and if you take like 10x the recomended dose you have steroid like effect (deepening voice etc.) They were saying the only thing that seriously works well is Test Cream. I dont know about DHEA thuogh that might do the trick. Horney Goat Weed seriously didnt do too much at all. I read that 4-5 pills of Horney Goat Weed seem to work well though.

I need something that works REALLY WELL and is readily available! .. thats SAFE!!

Last edited:
well....

Honestly, the best thing for a low libido is exercise. My girl had the same problem but she started exercising and got more rest and presto- sex all the time! She tried Viacreme and it didn't do crap but you might wanna try it with your girl- my girl is pretty randy anyway so maybe it just didn't affect her, but see if you can find some Viacreme....:alien:

OK, I don't want to sound like a supplement whore, but...

A recent medical study of women with low libido showed that L-Arginine (3 grams, I believe) significantly increased libido after 2 weeks. It will be all over the news very soon. Arginine works as a vasodilator, and seems to increase blood flow to reproductive tissue. Go to GNC and ask for 'Arginmax.' If it doesn't work, they'll give you your money back.

The Skunk2000 said:
OK, I don't want to sound like a supplement whore, but...

A recent medical study of women with low libido showed that L-Arginine (3 grams, I believe) significantly increased libido after 2 weeks. It will be all over the news very soon. Arginine works as a vasodilator, and seems to increase blood flow to reproductive tissue. Go to GNC and ask for 'Arginmax.' If it doesn't work, they'll give you your money back.

Hahaha... go to GNC?? Are you serious? ? ?

:spit:

stay off the andros these things will masculinise women you don't want a hairy deep voiced woman now do you?

you can try exercise plus supplementation with Tribulus terrestris and arginine at 1000mg each dose after
meals.

Hey Blaster,

Keep laughing, but there are 'tricks' to getting good deals at GNC sometimes, and you can return any product, no questions asked.

Try going to a 'competition' GNC, usually in big shopping malls with another vitamin store nearby. A local store sells Xenadrine for $27.49. Now go in on their 20% off day, and you get Xenadrine for about $22. Not too bad.

I've seen the 42 boxes of myoplex for around $40 bucks there.

Top Bottom