Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***XPLOSIVE BURN just released for members of Elite Fitness***

eddymerckx said:
cool. just checkin--want to make sure we support those that supoort us/the board
Good looking out Eddy.

Welcome .Proteabody .

Brad.

ehhh another fat burner? lol who knows ,think im good with my lipoflame .. and ecas

always willing to try new things--and support the sponsors....it will have to be next month as i saved my pennies for needto's book this month :Chef:

needtogetaas said:
Every one always thinks something else is better. Try it and then talk shit. If not then don't :)

Did you just fucking delete my post????? Wow! Dude...you better delete my other one then, because it was basically the same thing. Fucker.

ceo said:
Did you just fucking delete my post????? Wow! Dude...you better delete my other one then, because it was basically the same thing. Fucker.
To tell you the str8 up truth. No I did not delete your post bro. I give you my word that i did not. I don't role like that. :)

needtogetaas said:
To tell you the str8 up truth. No I did not delete your post bro. I give you my word that i did not. I don't role like that. :)

Alright. Sorry I called you a fucker...you bastard! :p I put some time into that post (because I'm tired mainly) and it got deleted so quickly that I thought it had to have been you. Sorry I jumped to that conclusion.

:heart:

Top Bottom