Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Mass Quantities TRIPLE THREAT 3/60 *** My recommendation ...

slack3r said:
we know who's sucking cock around here.
LOL
(Carefull not to spill any powder on the floor, or you might get Jacked Cockroaches.)

I buy a 5 of the chocolate and a 5 of the vanilla, then I buy a blend from the protien-factory and mix it all up together.... Taste pretty good.

WODIN said:
I buy a 5 of the chocolate and a 5 of the vanilla, then I buy a blend from the protien-factory and mix it all up together.... Taste pretty good.

Might I suggest that you order some strawberry as well? That way, all your protein farts will be Neopolitan.

I'm fucking hysterical!

Court reporting has really gotten to you hasn't it? LOL!!!

Yeah. I took a test this morning at 50 wpm. Not sure if I passed.

I know the feeling. I use to get wired as hell and couldn't sleep for days on my last masters.

3/60

I must say that out of all the protein out there. This stuff is the best tasting.
The aspect Poon daddy likes best is 3/60 does not give him RED HOT LAVA ASS, and funkify my house for days with the sweet smell of poop!!!!
Now dont get me wrong this stuff does give me some awesome farts to crop dust store isles... Yeaaaa God I love doing that.:)
But really if you guys are going to buy protein, buy this its expensive yes but still cheaper then most out there.
i.e. prolab,designer,etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom