Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wish me luck

therugger

I've heard how poainful the combo is but I'm interested in what I think the benefits will be so I'm starting a test prop/bold prop cycle

week 1-8
100mg of each every day
basic PCT probably with sustain as well.

Anyone have experience with that combo?

For those that don't know me.....
I've run many cycles but last was cut way short due to a shoulder injury, but I've took it way easy and rehabed that.

Now I'm

6 foot
about 10%

Will be eating a very clean 4500 cals, with 400g protein.

Personaly no i havent , but know some one how has and he couldnt take it , i have heard many bad storys but heard some that said it was painful but not overly .

I'd like to hear how it does work out for you .

O and if its a blend like what my close friend had i'd really like to hear feed back ;).

Brad.

I heard of it. Never done though. Prop is amazing! I'm a Primo guy but maybe I will have to give EQ a shot soon:)

Bold Prop... heard really bad sides of hunger pains on this AAS.
just a warning.

If your test prop is from Biomex or Titanium you will not have any pain. I have shot 2ccs of nothing but test prop at once and never had any pain the next day or days afterwards. Had great results though.

I have heard of people that got very very sick of Bold base (susp). Hope Bold prop isn't the same way.

I've heard about the possible problems, but it's not an expensive cycle so if I don't like the direction it's going in I'llkeep the prop and switch the bold prop. But it sounds like it good be great as well so I'm gonna give it a whirl.

Top Bottom