Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol injectable experts ..How harsh is this drug?

Pump2356

Hey guys,

In all the anabolic editions, it says based on studies done for the orl winstrol that it causes one of the most drastic changes in lipid profiles even at only 6mg a day. Also, in the profile, it says even the injectable can be harsh on cholestoral , but how much?? Would the injectable winstrol shot at 50mg every 3 days(for 7 weeks) along with deca (200mg)and test(250mg) every 5th day for 10 weeks flip flop cholestoral to the extreme and cause problems later on in life for a currently 23 year old person?

I always wanted in add winstrol to a bulker and cutter cycle but am affraid of how it may affect the cardiovascular system later on in life. So, if anyone has any expertise on this drugs affect from real world studies, please due tell...

Thanks!

meh, i probably wouldnt worry too much about it bro. the main things that ive seen to screw your cholesterol are AI's like arimidex, and Tren will also do a number on your cholesterol. i would just make sure your taking plenty of fish oils and other cholesterol support while on. do you have a history of high cholesterol?

also bumping for someone else who can provide more info.

trowsersnake98 said:
meh, i probably wouldnt worry too much about it bro. the main things that ive seen to screw your cholesterol are AI's like arimidex, and Tren will also do a number on your cholesterol. i would just make sure your taking plenty of fish oils and other cholesterol support while on. do you have a history of high cholesterol?

also bumping for someone else who can provide more info.

Not that I know of , but for the sake of my health down the road, it would be nice to keep my lipid profiles as close together as possible. Yeah I would never use tren/fina. ..

Pump2356 said:
Hey guys,

In all the anabolic editions, it says based on studies done for the orl winstrol that it causes one of the most drastic changes in lipid profiles even at only 6mg a day. Also, in the profile, it says even the injectable can be harsh on cholestoral , but how much?? Would the injectable winstrol shot at 50mg every 3 days(for 7 weeks) along with deca (200mg)and test(250mg) every 5th day for 10 weeks flip flop cholestoral to the extreme and cause problems later on in life for a currently 23 year old person?

I always wanted in add winstrol to a bulker and cutter cycle but am affraid of how it may affect the cardiovascular system later on in life. So, if anyone has any expertise on this drugs affect from real world studies, please due tell...

Thanks!
thats a bad set up for a cycle bro.....how many cycles have you don...

why not go with var

Can you elaborate why its bad? I know Mick Hart always has his son use these three drugs in a stack for bulking and he grows crazy on it.. and a few guys at my gym just do the Deca/Test conservative dosoge ever 5 days and get insane gains. They used Organon and somehow one got ahold of Watson enanthate vials

I believe Var is only slightly better on cholestoral..? Also, nobody I know has pharm Anavar( LA Pharma doesn't count haha)

But that isn't the point anways...back to the problem with winstrol. Can anyone add to this?

Top Bottom