Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Effects?

I

Iliketolift

Hello, I'm new here as you can tell.I have been on winstrol for 2 weeks now and notice a difference for sure. I really want an idea of how much better im going to get with the other 5 weeks. And what are your opinions on alcohol and winstrol?thanks

Iliketolift said:
Hello, I'm new here as you can tell.I have been on winstrol for 2 weeks now and notice a difference for sure. I really want an idea of how much better im going to get with the other 5 weeks. And what are your opinions on alcohol and winstrol?thanks
Depending on your dose you should notice nice strength gains and muscle hardness. I take between 50 - 60 mg/day for 6 weeks and have always noticed nice results.

Alcohol-. It's your body but remember that your liver is trying to breakdown the winny so any additional stress you put on it isn't wise. A drink every once in awhile is ok. On a regular basis isn't very smart.

Yeah pretty much what he said. Ive always had great results w/ winny, you will kn ow when its starting to work cause your joints get very sore. Try to drink as least as possible!

Tomorrow will be the start of week3 with 50mg a day, and im going for 7 weeks. I've noticed no joint soreness.

I didn't notice joint soreness until almost the 5 week mark. And it was in joints that I had already had prior problems with. My bad should would act up when I'd reach back for the bar while squating or my bad knee would hurt when I shadowboxed, etc. Never was enough to halt a workout though.

Well now that I really think about it my knees are hurting more then they usually do...thanks for the replys!

Iliketolift said:

It is pretty much a good idea to know what the effects are BEFORE you take it....don't you think? :worried:

Why did you start taking something you didn't know everything about?

I have found that after a 6wk winny cycle my joints hurt for a long while. I usually use Deca in the following cycle to relieve the joint pain.

Top Bottom