Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny/ tren for 12 weeks?

rippazoid

Has anyone run this stack for this long? I know it is not wise but I am gonna start my contest prep 12 weeks out and was gonna give it a shot. winny 50mg ed. Tren, 2cc per week(just to harden up and keep muscle)

rippazoid said:
Has anyone run this stack for this long? I know it is not wise but I am gonna start my contest prep 12 weeks out and was gonna give it a shot. winny 50mg ed. Tren, 2cc per week(just to harden up and keep muscle)

I just came off tren + winny. I went seven weeks and started to feel some negative feedback from my body. I dropped the winny (it was 75 MG / ED) and have gone to 75 MG tren EOD.

Feeling just fine and my weight and weights are still going up.

taking winny that long is not good for you at all. you wil kill your liver...well not really but you can fuck it up a bit. not sure about the tren

12 weeks sounds like you are pushing it, especially on the winny. would it really make a difference to you if you just pushed an 8 week?

rippazoid said:

not a good idea!

Top Bottom