Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will adding EQ to my first Test Cycle Shred me, cut me up

joespyder

Hey Guys,

Here is a little bit of a my background, I am 36, weight about 175 and I just recently started my FIRST test cycle. My questions is if I add EQ half way though my cycle will it help me cut and get shredded.

Here is what I am taking and trying to keep it simple

12 week cycle
400 Test Cyp - a week
500 HCC - a week
.25 aromasin eod

Thinking of adding 1cc a week of EQ at week 6

Any info pointing me in the right direction would be highly appreciated :)

No. Your diet will cut you up. No steroid is going to shred you unless you're eating and training for a cut. Tren may be the exception to that but that's a topic for another day

No it won't... eq is a long acting compound and shouldn't in most peoples opinion be ran less than 14 weeks. It would just not be of any benifit in that short amount of time for you. I'd try an oral like Anavar or winny, they will only add lean muscle and if your eating properly you'll probly lose fat too. I like high dose anavar, it gives me a euforic buzz like people get from dbol. That and some test you'll be loving life.

No point adding eq now. Winny or var is your best bet.. winny is cheaper but can be a cunt on the hairline

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Keep your first cycle simple. The Test will rock your world since you have virgin receptors. There is plenty of time in the future to create more complex cycles.

Top Bottom