Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why you should use hcgenerate if you take nolva/clomid for pct.

Sustain wasn't a bad product for the time, but now, with Forma and POST CYCLE and even the availability of anti e's, there's no need for it.

With what's available today, I believe Clomid or nolva isn't necessary,but even if you don't have a a bad aversion to it, using HCGen on cycle, and BRIDGE post PCT, you'll do a lot better and recover faster and more fully.

Most likely never buying hcggenerate, price is too damn high..

80 bucks for 6 days with the recommended dosage?? Give me a break.. Rather buy food and some phyto 347 and more clomid for that price and still come out winning..

80 bucks for 6 days with the recommended dosage?? Give me a break.. Rather buy food and some phyto 347 and more clomid for that price and still come out winning..

HCGen is more to slow down suppression while on, making recovery easier. You can take HCG and also use BRIDGE as a substitute, though HCG ain't cheap either. Clomid won't work as well.

6 days??? its a months worth plus you got the discount code and free shipping

Top Bottom