Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are you against front loading, taking orals first is a front load.

Realgains

There has been a lot of talk about doing front loads of injectable. I would like to here more on this very interesting subject.

How would front loading an injectable in a long ester be different than using say...d-bol for the first four weeks? I can't see a diff and to me in theory front loading injectable seems like a good idea.........but what the f do I know anyway.

Realgains said:
There has been a lot of talk about doing front loads of injectable. I would like to here more on this very interesting subject.

How would front loading an injectable in a long ester be different than using say...d-bol for the first four weeks? I can't see a diff and to me in theory front loading injectable seems like a good idea.........but what the f do I know anyway.

Easy! Two diff. drugs, two diff effects. Also synergy!

Maxx >>>>>

Realgains said:

Front loading brings your blood levels up much faster.

Dbol and fast acting AAS give immediate results.

How would front loading an injectable in a long ester be different than using say...d-bol for the first four weeks?
If you think frontloading is the same as startting with an oral, then just run an oral for 4 weeks prior to starting your cycle and you will find out the difference.

frontloading in theory sounds good but in real life it is stupid. Unless you are the type who just thinks more is better more is better more is better, the kind who is basically very stupid and out of touch, than you don't want to frontload injectables. There are many reasons but to sum up it is basically all about the fact that raising blood levels of potent bioactive chemicals in body too quick causes bad reactions.
I have to disagree with you here and your beer comparison is simply rediculous. If you have ever taken the time to do the math, you will see that a proper frontload does not take blood levels higher than what they would normall hit on a non frontloaded cycle, they do however get the levels up faster.

Now, to address the issue as to how fast they rise being dangerous, then you you must be 110% against the use of orals huh? Because even with a proper frontload it takes 2+ weeks for blood levels to peak. On dbols for example, the half life is so short, your blood levels peak in 6-8 hours tops. So according to you reasoning orals are much more dangerous than even frontloaded long lasting esters.

AND, that would also mean that you are against fast acting injectables like prop, tren and suspension because they too will peak blood levels a hell of a lot faster than a frontloaded long ester cycle. Next time you make a comparison, try using something thats relevent.

Question:

Heres my cycle:

250mg Leo cyp/wk 1 - 8
200mg deca/wk 1 - 8
75mg winny ED 5 - 10

My shots have gone like this the first 4 weeks :

Week 1: Frontload quad
Week 2: Ass shot
Week 3: Frontload quad
Week 4: Frontload quad

Week 5 shot is coming up next friday..

Now should I do one more frontload since in week 2 I didn't do it ? Or should I go back to my ass ?? And finally I'm considering a shoulder a injection.. and MAYBE a bicept .. When would be the proper time to do the shoulder inject.. and IF I wanna do the bi... when should i do that ?

by the way I like frontloading better !! :D It seems to go a little more "smooth" for me ..

there is no need to frontload for 4 weeks, it really throws things out of wack and actually causes blood levels to go to high up front....depending on the dose you frontloaded with. What appears to offer the best (best as in not to high blood levels yet the rise fast) is to double your intended dose for the first 2 weeks -OR- triple the dose for the first week.

In your case, if your intention was to take 250mg/wk cyp, I would have taken 500mg for week 1 & 2, then dropped to 250. For the deca take 400mg week 1 & 2, then drop to 200 after that.

I did take 400mg of deca week one and two.. I have simply been frontloading cyp as I told you.

Just tell me I'll be fine if I glute shot the rest of the way :D

and whaddya think about shoulder injecting ?? week 5 , 6 ,7 ,8 ??

as always thanks Zyg!

mb

Zyglamail said:
If you think frontloading is the same as startting with an oral, then just run an oral for 4 weeks prior to starting your cycle and you will find out the difference.

I have to disagree with you here and your beer comparison is simply rediculous. If you have ever taken the time to do the math, you will see that a proper frontload does not take blood levels higher than what they would normall hit on a non frontloaded cycle, they do however get the levels up faster.

Now, to address the issue as to how fast they rise being dangerous, then you you must be 110% against the use of orals huh? Because even with a proper frontload it takes 2+ weeks for blood levels to peak. On dbols for example, the half life is so short, your blood levels peak in 6-8 hours tops. So according to you reasoning orals are much more dangerous than even frontloaded long lasting esters.

AND, that would also mean that you are against fast acting injectables like prop, tren and suspension because they too will peak blood levels a hell of a lot faster than a frontloaded long ester cycle. Next time you make a comparison, try using something thats relevent.

Always a pleasure to read your posts Zyg!

Maxx >>>>>

and whaddya think about shoulder injecting ?? week 5 , 6 ,7 ,8 ??
You can inject where ever ya want. you really only need 1inj a week at your doses, im sure you can find somewhere to put it :)

Top Bottom