Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why not Primo?

Malagant

I keep reading that Primo is so safe and nearly as good as Deca in putting on pounds and even better(rates a 10) at keeping the gains. Why does everyone want to do Deca cycles and not Primo??

A $300 Deca cycle would be equivilant to around $900 for Primobolan. But yeah if you want to spend it your on the right track.

Primo does NOT give the same gains as Deca. Yes Primo is safer and you keep a higher percentage of gains, but Deca is better for a mass gain cycle. I would use Primo in a cutting cycle, on a lean mass cycle or at the end of a mass cycle to harden up.

Oh yeah, Primo is expensive compared to Deca, so some guys simply cant afford it.

Who says people want to use Deca ? :FRlol: j/k
Deca is better for putting on mass and most people keep alot of there gains on it but a cycle of 400mg/week of Deca would cost a lot less then 400mg/week of Primo, just a thought as to why it may be more widely used ?

M18

Last edited:
CONTRACTION said:
Primo does NOT give the same gains as Deca. Yes Primo is safer and you keep a higher percentage of gains, but Deca is better for a mass gain cycle. I would use Primo in a cutting cycle, on a lean mass cycle or at the end of a mass cycle to harden up.

Oh yeah, Primo is expensive compared to Deca, so some guys simply cant afford it.

I'm a big fan of primobolan, And I believe you can achieve the same gains as Deca you just need enugh of it. I gained 12 pounds on just 250mg's a week and lost a little fat.

That 12 pounds I never lost and I didn't stack it with anything. It's a slow acting AS but very high quality gains bro.

Primo is great, I bought a shitload of it a year ago and it has been the base of all my cycles @ 400mg a week. Test is also in all of them :) I have been on primo for 7 months now with no problems. About 7 weeks of that was bridgeing @ 200mg and 4 weeks of that was 500mg to see if it was much different, but for the rest it was 400mg and I love it.

how would one cycle primo with sus? im starting my 1st cycle real soon once i complete all my homework. im planning 8 weeks on sus. 500mg 1st 2 weeks, then 250 for the next 6. i want to add in primo to harden up and help keep my gains. i would start primo after the last shot of sus correct? how would clomid fit into the equation? or not at all? i know everyone is going to say to up my sus to 500 for the whole cycle, but you have to understand, im in the military. i want to gain mass, but not soo much that its blatantly obvious im on gear. as far as stats, im 5-11, 185, about 12%bf, im 27, been lifting since i was 20

thanks

anyone here get primo in mexico? The place i usually go doesnt carry it. any info will be great. I am planning on bridging with primo but cant get my hands on it.

Top Bottom