Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has defined abs without actually doing ab work?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Who here has visible abs and decent ab definition without doing crunches or any ab work, and how did you get those abs despite not doing any ab work?

its just genetic. everyone has abs and its just a matter of bodyfat if u see them or not. i never do abs and even when I bulk I never lose them.

Definitely diet, but if you've always done a lot of cv work, running, cycling etc. that can help.

And of course, jerkin off in the shower!

My girlfriend does that little italian bitch!! Hehehehe.... She actually just started working out 4 weeks ago and just doing legs once a week and that's it. 20 minute workout at that. She's all but 95 pounds at 5'1 too. Great genetics in her family from her moms side. Shit her mom is like 60 years old and just started working out and in like 2 months working out at Curves(lol) she lost so much weight and looks so fit. Doesn't eat right and smokes cigarrettes. Some people just have it and some don't. Bastards.....

When my bf% is low, I have nice abs -- I can't remeber the last time I trained them. Maybe a year ago.

I feel Heavy squats, deads, and chins give my core all the developement it needs.

psychedout said:
When my bf% is low, I have nice abs -- I can't remeber the last time I trained them. Maybe a year ago.

I feel Heavy squats, deads, and chins give my core all the developement it needs.
Exact same here. When my BF is low I have a clear six pack. I haven't trained abs in years. I credit it to all the core work I do.

Top Bottom