Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I get gear tested

J

Jack Diesel

I have some gear ( 1 amp of niles sust) that I want to have tested to see what is really in it and if it is sust what the mg/ml is. Does anyone know where I can have this done. Im in NY. Willing to mail it away for results. Thanx

You have to have the right connections my friend. I can get my gear tested at a very very low price courtesy of a good friend.

This is not an invitation for you to send me your gear for testing... I'm just letting you know it's possible.

It may be easier in Canada than the US.

that must be the question of the year. lets see if i can help.
look in the phone book yellow pages under pharmacuticals or maybe pharmacyies. ask if there is someone who nows labs that will test medications for content to insure legitamacy. there are labs that do this just realize it will be expensive to do. another way is to use the internet do a search either here at elite or one of the many diferant search engines like lycos or yahoo. if you search you will find and good luck.

bigguns said:
that must be the question of the year. lets see if i can help.
look in the phone book yellow pages under pharmacuticals or maybe pharmacyies. ask if there is someone who nows labs that will test medications for content to insure legitamacy. there are labs that do this just realize it will be expensive to do. another way is to use the internet do a search either here at elite or one of the many diferant search engines like lycos or yahoo. if you search you will find and good luck.

Bro, it's not that simple, we are talking about illegal substances here, you can just go up to a lab and say I want by Abombs tested. There are some legal issue you need to address first and you have to have good connections, most labs are not too thrilled about testing gear for bodybuilder.

Top Bottom