Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When does my tren kick in?

Jaggermeister

Hi. I've been on test E 500mg for 3 months now, and my 30mg dbol blast just ended. Now I'm adding 100mg tren Ace eod, 2nd pin today.

Since 1st pin, I've been waking up at night completely wet, had to wipe it off with a towel 4 times.. Is the tren already showing itself, or is it just coincidence?

Skickat från min SM-G850F via Tapatalk

wait a second man. you been on a hefty dose of test E for 12 weeks and now are adding tren.

even if you are one of those guys who stays on roids year round, you need to cruise for a while. your androgen sides are going to get out of control without a break. you realize right now your heart is already strained like crazy

wait a second man. you been on a hefty dose of test E for 12 weeks and now are adding tren.

even if you are one of those guys who stays on roids year round, you need to cruise for a while. your androgen sides are going to get out of control without a break. you realize right now your heart is already strained like crazy
Havent had a single side-effect yet. I got high resting pulse in the beginning of the cycle, but that returned to normal after approx 2 months.. This cycle is going to last 6 months approx. Test E as base, and with Dbol and Tren blasts. I just completed my 30mg Dbol blast, and now I have started my Tren blast.. Lol, why do I gotta cruise for a while? This is a cycle dude..

Acetate ester peaks in less than 24 hours you've definitely got the sides.

Just because you haven't experienced sides it doesn't mean its ok to keep blasting, but its your own health and do what you will. Most people on here advocate responsible cycling with bodily health in mind.

Top Bottom