Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When after the steroid cycle is it okay to start hcg

7Farru3

I was wondering if you start taking hcg 4-5 the first weeks of the cycle or the last 4-5 weeks to fight hormonal suppression, this topic is highly debated online so I couldn't get a final answer or conclusion on what stage of your cycle to take it, please help me out with an advice before I start my cycle of deca and test, I will be running that cycle for 12 weeks, test 500 mg a week and deca 400 mg a week.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG usage is a pretty controversial topic. In my opinion, it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

I was wondering if you start taking hcg 4-5 the first weeks of the cycle or the last 4-5 weeks to fight hormonal suppression, this topic is highly debated online so I couldn't get a final answer or conclusion on what stage of your cycle to take it, please help me out with an advice before I start my cycle of deca and test, I will be running that cycle for 12 weeks, test 500 mg a week and deca 400 mg a week.

hcg doesn't fight hormonal suppression and the debate is settled. run blood work the proof is in the pudding

hcg mimics LH in the body. it will only stimulate your leydig cells, but it causes your pituitary glands to get suppressed.

people who want to argue this are flat out retarded.

also the hcg diet is a proven scam. the guy who pushed it is now doing 20 years in prison for fraud.

I never run HCG with my cycles. It will only suppress you so when you run it in PCT you end up doing the opposite of what you are trying to do. I would rather use a natural product like HCGenerate ES after my last pin.

Better stick with the perfect PCT protocol (http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/), and avoid using HCG. It will not do really much for your natural testosterone production, but it can yet cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. It will indeed increase natural testosterone levels while you take it, but once you stop doing so, these levels will go down again. HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative for PCT.

A lot of people are negative regarding the HCG administration, but I would run it all the time during the cycle, at 500ius twice per week, and when the cycle ends, then run the perfect pct protocol

Top Bottom