Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Do Ya'll Think Of My Injection Procedure Is It sterile OR not

curling

I use the the same syringe and needle to draw of 2cc of eq then run it under hot water and then I inject it in a new syringe by pulling out the plunger and squirting it in the back of the syringe Then I add 1 cc of sos(in a pourable container) the syringe with the eq insert the plunger then I inject it. I put the jacket back over the drawing needle until the next injection and then do it all over again.

Is what I am doing sterile?

Hell no!!!! You should never reuse syringes, I have seen some nasty infections caused by doing that shit. Splurge he extra 25 cents and get a new pin bro.

I use a new syringe and needle in my ass every time. The one I use for drawing has never been in my glutes. It is just for drawing.

curling said:
I use a new syringe and needle in my ass every time. The one I use for drawing has never been in my glutes. It is just for drawing.

That is the same thing I do. I get a new pin to draw with every 2 weeks or so.

I have reused drawing needles(it's not recommended), once it is exposed to air then it is no longer "sterile". The longer it is out, and the more you use it the greater the risk for infection.
I buy drawing needles now and use a new one at each sitting. You can get 100 for $20 or less.

Are you f*ing kidding me? Use a syringe with a large gauge needle to draw up goodies, replace large gauge with smaller gauge, sterilize both the vial before withdrawing fluid, and the injection site.

Inject, and toss EVERYTHING AWAY.

Use new equipment next time around. Hell, I know, using all new syringes and needles will cost you about a friggin' half dollar everytime you do it, if that much, but hell... if you get 100 syringes with needles for 15.00 and 100 needles for 8.00, then you will be 'wasting' a quarter everytime.

A quarter.

I really have to question why I post on here when I see crap like this. I really do.

Thanks anabolic24/7

That is a good idea. Never thought about the air hitting it causing infection. Do you get the pins at a regular pharmacy?

curling, you would probably have less hassle buying them online. I don't know if this is an option for you, but you should be able to get pins cheap and sent to you in just a matter of days (assuming mail is somewhat normal).

Top Bottom