Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight gainer question

clepto22

[FONT=&quot]I am 3 weeks into a cycle of TestE 500mg/wk and Deca 300mg/wk. I was just wondering, I always hear about people saying to eat lots of calories and was wondering if taking a weight gainer shake would help or if this would just make me fat. I want to get BIG not fat, I expect some fat just dont wanna get overly fat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]what do you guys think??[/FONT]

not a fan of weight gainer shakes... they are filled with a lot of bull shit that will likely add fat... i would get in all your extra calories through food man...

I am 3 weeks into a cycle of TestE 500mg/wk and Deca 300mg/wk. I was just wondering, I always hear about people saying to eat lots of calories and was wondering if taking a weight gainer shake would help or if this would just make me fat. I want to get BIG not fat, I expect some fat just dont wanna get overly fat.

what do you guys think??

Eat more food.

if you want to get fat then go for it

what is your goal? you can certainly put on a lot of bad mass eating a lot of 'calories' and weight gainers on that stack. you ever notice those permabulkers in the gym who are like 5'9" and like 220 with a gut? they can lift a lot of weight for their size but they look like round donuts

So how's your nutrition at the moment? Are you gaining weight or why did you ask about weight gainers?

Top Bottom