Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vicious pumps in legs...been "off" for 3 months

SaleenMustang91

i have been off my dbol test enth cycle for almost 3 months...and i have been cutting down these past couple weeks..putting a lot more cardio into my routine..i have been doing cardio for the past 4 weeks now...but starting yesterday i have been getting this untolerable pumps in my calfs and thighs while on the treadmill it acually feels like im taking dbol.. lol..now i know this my sound great but its not good when im trying to cut and do cardio because i cant move it just hurts too much and im NOT ON ANYTHING right now..anyone ever experince this before..any solutions or comments?? thanks bross

One of my figure athletes has been off for about 3 months and is experiencing the same thing. She a genetic freak. I don't know what causes it. And she's dieting too... :worried:

SaleenMustang91 said:
i have been off my dbol test enth cycle for almost 3 months...and i have been cutting down these past couple weeks..putting a lot more cardio into my routine..i have been doing cardio for the past 4 weeks now...but starting yesterday i have been getting this untolerable pumps in my calfs and thighs while on the treadmill it acually feels like im taking dbol.. lol..now i know this my sound great but its not good when im trying to cut and do cardio because i cant move it just hurts too much and im NOT ON ANYTHING right now..anyone ever experince this before..any solutions or comments?? thanks bross

I don't know why this is happening to you but when I used to run a lot I had a little trick that helped a lot. I took baking soda. Sodium Bicarbonate about one half teaspoon in a glass of water. When I was really pushing myself I would take so much of the stuff I would have a fine powder of Bicarb on my skin when my sweat dried. It won't hurt you, your body makes the stuff to protect the lining of the stomach from stomach acid. And it helps your body keep it's Ph in balance.

yea i am dieting too....and today i did bi's and tri's and i had painful pumps also i feel like i am on 70mg dbols..but im not i ANYTHING i just dont understand...lol

Top Bottom