Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

AI's keep estro in check, HCG keeps LH functioning. Where's the conflict?

4 years later and this procedure still holds up. HVG while on. UNLEASHED and protien factory POST CYCLE. BRIDGE and GEAR.

You can get fancier, but that is the basis of a successful PCT.

I did a 14 week cycle of test cyp and masteron 400mg/week of each. Last month I ran HCG (Blasted first, then did 500iu every 4 days for the last month of my cycle). 3 weeks later I started climid, ran it for almost 2 weeks but the sides sucked(Felt sleepy/tired and had headaches) so I stopped. I just ordered Unleashed and Post cycle. Is the forma stanzol really needed? I have also been taking HCGenerate for the last two months. I did not get any gyno or sensitivity in my breasts the entire cycle or in the last month that I have been off. Just want to get back to regular :)

Thanks

Thanks Nelson exactly wat I have been looking for, coming off scares the shit out of me. After reading this I am much more relieved

Ye coming off is crap !! If just come off a Sus course was amazing , felt super human , nothing was too heavy , now a mere week later , I have lost 6 pounds and strength going quick ! Taking all the sups Creatine , Glutamine etc , but let's face it natural sucks !! Unfortunately my young wife wants children and so do I , so natural it is !! Let's hope I can have kids , judging by the size of my nuts , I would be lucky to impregnate a mouse !!

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Hi guys, just wondering if I could get some help....
Recently come off a cycle was having symptoms of gyno will on, started pct this week using tamoxifen and the problem seems to be getting worse? Any advice would be really appreciated . Sorry if I've posted this on wrong page . I'm new to this app. Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom