Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasectomy

maximus2007

I just recently had a vasectomy and was wondering if anyone has used after the procedure? I have done multiple cycles in the past and I am not sure if this will have a negative side effect.

i had a vasectomy and i've have not heard of doing a cycle causing problems. just heal up first.all they do is cut the tube that carries the sperm. what exactly is it that you are you worried about? i'm doing a cycle.

did you get your natural T levels measured before the vasectomy? cause a few years ago there were some poster that swore their T levels went down after the procedure. they ended up on HRT

the reason I asked is because I had some cramping from taking pro hormone sups after the surgery. i wasnt sure if this was associated and since i am going to take my first cycle since the surgery I wanted to make sure.

Never had the test count done

fuck that, my pops had that done. I'd never have that done.. why? I mean, use a condom, if not, use birth control, if not, use the day after pill.

Top Bottom