Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using deca durabolin for cutting

JF.School

I had been using tren for cutting but sides specially change of temper made consider to run something else, so I'm thinking about deca, I have seen many people online posting about using deca for cutting, have you guys ever run it for this purposes, a few years ago I used anavar but I got zero results I don't know if it was because it's too mild or it was fake, so maybe deca with test on low doses could do the job? can thank you for any advices.

Most of the pros from the 70's were running deca and dbol so yes you can definitely use them with good results.

Deca is a great drug and very versatile sadly it's not ran so much because of deca dick but this can be easily combatted with either caber or prami, I'm cruising with deca now at 150mg a week along side my trt dose of sust and I'm losing fat as well which I didn't expect so to answer your questions yes you can.good luck.

I'm going to argue Deca dick is mostly placebo, everyone reads online about how bad it is before running deca so they already think it's true before finding out for themselves.

My previous blast was 1g test with 600mg deca, I took no AI, no anti prolactin and had no erectile issues, or estrogen sides.

1. the problem with using deca for cutting is it typically increases mood and appetite tremendously, it also aromatizes (although less than testosterone)

2. deca dick is caused because nandrolones bind to DHT receptors in the body. DHT is our sex hormone. the logical way to reverse that is taking a strong DHT derivative with deca. that is why i recommend always using proviron

if you want to cut i would use either primo or EQ.

Ya but deca isn't a cutter tho. Really there is no such thing as a cutter. The cutting is from your diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Right on.

I'm "cutting" on low dose dbol right now and I can tell you this shit is really underrated when it comes down to its effectiveness for a cut.

You can 'cut' on any steroid but certain steroids are better/worse for cutting cycles.

Generally people cut with compounds that don't aromatize heavily. Things like EQ, winstrol, anavar, primo etc.

I would do test + eq instead of test + deca. EQ is an anabolic just like deca but it barely aromatizes into estrogen so it'll be a much cleaner cycle. You will get the same strength increases as you would with deca, but with much less water retention and bloat.

This article compares eq to deca -> https://www.evolutionary.org/deca-vs-eq/

You can cut with anything. With deca it will come down to you being ok with the water retention and being able to control hunger.

Top Bottom