Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tribulus stimulating LH while ON AAS?

bigrand

I thought i read somewhere that LH stimulation occurs independantly of androgen levels....?
Can anyone clarify this?
If so, i could take trib right after last shot and have LH levels high when the injectable clears and i can recover much quicker?

bigrand said:
I thought i read somewhere that LH stimulation occurs independantly of androgen levels....?
Can anyone clarify this?
If so, i could take trib right after last shot and have LH levels high when the injectable clears and i can recover much quicker?

some claim, yes. I am not yet sold on trib so I stick with HCG for that function, you always know it will work.

High levels of androgens and estradiol suppress GnRH and ultimately LH. Low levels of androgens and estrogen will cause an increase in LH secretion. The majority of people on this board like the Clomid/Nolvadex combo for PCT. Letrozole will dramatically reduce estradiol levels and should be considered, the AG version is more cost effective than Arimedix or Aromasin.
Tribulus is a bust for PCT, it does not elevate LH secretion. The saponins found in Tribulus can reduce cholesterol and protect liver function, so it could be considered for those purposes.

tribulus hasnt done shit for me. in my opinion the chances of that shit increasing your LH levels to any noticeable degree are slim. i think 60x0 is a much better choice if you wanna go natural.

In my opinion, a STANDARDIZED Tribulus EXTRACT(containing at least 10% Protodiocin) is very effective in stimulating the secretion of LH from the pituitary. HCG only stimulates INTRATESTICULAR testosterone production(Cosmetic), while Tribulus actually enhances testicular FUNCTION.

Trib works for me and always has--just use Tribex or Tribestan.

markshark said:
i was using that tribulus fuel from twinlabs.

Not all Tribulus is equal...

Herbal formulations are always tricky--especially standardized extracts. JUST STICK WITH TRIBEX OR TRIBESTAN. No other tribulus formulation (that I know of) will actually do what it is SUPPOSED to. This is because Tribex and Tribestan are both STANDARDIZED extracts containing at least 10% Protodiocin--the steroidal saponin responsible for stimulating the secretion of LH/FSH from the pituatary.

~ROSS~

bigrand said:
Can anyone clarify this?

I use trib, maca and avena sativa (both recommended by Nelson) along with clomid. I'm 40 and I still bounce back real quick.

The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Jun 30.

The above study indicates that Tribulus does not enhance LH secretion. Other studies have indicated that these saponins may enhance nitric oxide production, and provide a direct pro-erectile effect. This could account for the favorable effect experienced by some users.

swearingen said:
The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Jun 30.

The above study indicates that Tribulus does not enhance LH secretion. Other studies have indicated that these saponins may enhance nitric oxide production, and provide a direct pro-erectile effect. This could account for the favorable effect experienced by some users.

That study USED TRIBULUS PLANT--NOT TRIBULUS EXTRACT(Tribestan)!!

Get the facts straight.

Tribulus Terrestris plant will do NOTHING for you--maybe if you eat 5grams ED you will see SOME results.
Tribulis EXTRACT(standardized to contain at least 10% Protodiocin) has been scientifically proven to STIMULATE the secretion of LH/FSH.

Top Bottom