Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and Test cycle/Aromasin or Femara

Kempona

Hey,

I'll start my Tren and Test 500mg/500mg/week cycle in February.
I must use AI, because every time I use Test I get a bad gyno flare up.

My last cycle was Test e and Tbol and after 8 weeks I started to get bad gyno. I was using Arimidex 0.5mg/day than bumped up to 1mg, but did not help. Than I switched to Femara started with 2.5mg/day and tappered it down to 0.5mg/day. I had to finished it, because made me so sick and the gyno is still there after 4 weeks of use. When I took my last portion of Femara I started my pct is well because I got my last test e shoot 12 days ago. So right now I've been taking Nolvadex 40mg/day and Clomid 100mg/day. Will do this for 3 weeks than 1 week rest and start the new cycle.

Well what do you think should I try Aromasin and Bromocriptin with this cycle? Or Femmara and Bromocriptin?

Thanks,

Ye man..,but it was not the question. 500mg Test e/week is more than enough to maintain libido, plus I can go over 500, bec It gives me a gyno flare up. Thanks anyway...

tren is fine with that does test...i never expereinced any low libido on test tren until i threw deca in also..and it still wasnt a issue useing caber

i would use femera and cabergoline for this cycle

Top Bottom