Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test Cycle

82jdub

EF Logger
Logger
Wanted to share this log for anyone interested in following along. This is my 1st time logging a cycle so feel free to critique and chime in with any advice or feedback.

Stats - 39 YRO, 6’2, 220 lbs

Cycle - Start Monday March 7

Dosage
350mg Tren Ace weekly
50mg Test Prop every 3rd day.
20mg GW501516 daily
7 caps N2GUARD daily

3/7 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Trouble falling asleep, interrupted sleep pattern
*Chest Day - workout was accomplished prior to injection

3/8 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
appetize decrease, slept ok, no dreams, woke several times
*Back Day

3/9 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
good sleep w/vivid dreams, increased sex drive, no noticeable strength increase
*Forearms and Shoulders

3/10 - 50/50 Tren A, Test P,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Woke up w/ heartburn and had it all day (ate chorizo night before?) cardio was rough, slight increase in strength (no added weight, but sets felt somewhat lighter/easier)
*Leg Day

3/11 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
heartburn gone, energy and motivation high, low appetite, good sleep, vivid dreams
*Rest Day

3/12 - 50mg Tren
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Lots of drive to get things done, felt strong in gym, increase in aggression, appetite normal
*Chest Day

3/13 - 50/50 Tren A, Test P,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Time change (Daylight Savings) Deep sleep (woke up once), small increase in appetite, good energy, starting to notice increase in confidence, muscle definition
*Rest Day

Week In Review - The delay in the Test P dosing at the beginning was bc of TRT. I’d taken Test Cyp injection 3 days prior to the start of this cycle so I decided to push the first Test Prop dose back. Ab workouts and cardio are not noted above, but are incorporated every day that I workout. Cardio usually ranges from 15-20 minutes of incline treadmill, stationary bike, stair climber or a combination of those. Strength training duration ranges from 45-75 minutes. Overall it was a good first week, other than the day I had heartburn and difficulty with sleep. Have not experienced Tren cough or night sweats to this point. No huge strength gains thus far, but sets have been a little easier. Cardio suffered one day, but I wasn’t feeling 100% that day anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Wanted to share this log for anyone interested in following along. This is my 1st time logging a cycle so feel free to critique and chime in with any advice or feedback.

Stats - 39 YRO, 6’2, 220 lbs

Cycle - Start Monday March 7

Dosage
350mg Tren Ace weekly
50mg Test Prop every 3rd day.
20mg GW501516 daily
7 caps N2GUARD daily

3/7 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Trouble falling asleep, interrupted sleep pattern
*Chest Day - workout was accomplished prior to injection

3/8 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
appetize decrease, slept ok, no dreams, woke several times
*Back Day

3/9 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
good sleep w/vivid dreams, increased sex drive, no noticeable strength increase
*Forearms and Shoulders

3/10 - 50/50 Tren A, Test P,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Woke up w/ heartburn and had it all day (ate chorizo night before?) cardio was rough, slight increase in strength (no added weight, but sets felt somewhat lighter/easier)
*Leg Day

3/11 - 50mg Tren,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
heartburn gone, energy and motivation high, low appetite, good sleep, vivid dreams
*Rest Day

3/12 - 50mg Tren
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Lots of drive to get things done, felt strong in gym, increase in aggression, appetite normal
*Chest Day

3/13 - 50/50 Tren A, Test P,
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Time change (Daylight Savings) Deep sleep (woke up once), small increase in appetite, good energy, starting to notice increase in confidence, muscle definition
*Rest Day

Week In Review - The delay in the Test P dosing at the beginning was bc of TRT. I’d taken Test Cyp injection 3 days prior to the start of this cycle so I decided to push the first Test Prop dose back. Ab workouts and cardio are not noted above, but are incorporated every day that I workout. Cardio usually ranges from 15-20 minutes of incline treadmill, stationary bike, stair climber or a combination of those. Strength training duration ranges from 45-75 minutes. Overall it was a good first week, other than the day I had heartburn and difficulty with sleep. Have not experienced Tren cough or night sweats to this point. No huge strength gains thus far, but sets have been a little easier. Cardio suffered one day, but I wasn’t feeling 100% that day anyway.

That's a great log and I'm going to follow it

been waiting for you to log this from the other thread we had a discussion about it

keep this updated for us please

Ok finally! this was long time coming
please keep this updated on EF for all of us

Top Bottom