Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren A talk?

Stoon

Never done tren before, havnt done a cycle in 2 years. Wondering how you guys would recaamend mixing it with prop at first then T400. Not going too high on the test, prob like 100mg eod with the prop then start at 400-500 and see how that goes for a while.

never ran tren but one of my mates at the gym regularly runs high tren low test cycle, he swears by them and says he gets barely any sides like this. when he ran high test lowish tren he had horrible sides.

if i were to run tren for the first time it would be

test p 50mg eod
tren a 60-70mg eod
prami for prolactin control and adex on hand for estrogen.

Stats please

Info on what ur goals are!

Bf?
Training experience ?

Tren a is a advanced compound

Lots of guys have sides and many don't

The sides that most talk about are the night sweats agression acne to name some

But one that many forget is the mental stress tren will fuk with ur head im saying it from personal experience !

Does not happen to all but honestly it's one of the only compounds I really can feel it flowing through me and making me nuts lol 😂😂

Works great but the older I get the more and more I think about how dirty I feel when on it for longer than 8 weeks !

Test p and tren ace is a great combo if ur bf is low eq on top of it is great or mast !

Im 33 this year, been training since i was 20,sometimes work requires an 84 hour work week so i have highs and lows, sometimes im in remote spots that dont have gyms. Ive let myself go by my meathead standards. im trying to lean up and get another month in the gym lifting heavy. Then want to start a cycle, ive done 4 or 5 before. A few different tests, eq, winstrol, dbol, anadrol. I want a cycle that will jump me back into looking like i own the gym and just keep going from there. Currently have 3 bottles of T400 and 2 prop. armidex, nolva, one hcg. Id buy everything i need before i start. Was just curious how people would stack theres.
how bad does it fuck with your head.....is it just added agression or what are you talking about?

Man it's hard to explain I have run up to 400 mg a week but fine that 250 works just as good as 400 for me !

As far as messes with my head I really can't explain not just aggression it is a feeling all In its own ! I would say 50mg ed is plenty for most some guys like to go 75 or 100 eod but imo if u can't get phenomenal results on 50 mg ed then there are other issues besides ur gear that u need to fix diet training rest etc

They use 350 mg in cattle and they do t lift weights and get "results "

So why would I need more than that

Some of my best cycles are tren and test low doses that's just me though and the look I go for with my goals !

Tren is something that is in a league of its own

Something that is hard to explain but when ur on it u will be like lord now I see what guys are taking about

Some guys just can't run it the risk reward with sides are not worth it

I will run it at 250 a week with other compounds but prefer not to go higher!

Oh yea if u have. A Wife or a gf better prep urself to snap at almost any stupid comment she makes Ijs when I'm on tren everything my wife does pisses me off even how she breaths !

lmao, oi. i think i'll just grab one bottle of tren ace and see how that goes before i commit to 8-12 weeks. I know its a beast but would like to try it. I think ill start with 50 eod and then move up slowly. buddy calls it divorce in a bottle, i dont need that but i guess ill see how it goes. thanks for the input

Tren can be harsh, but keep your e2 in check and ride it out, it gets better after a few weeks, 50eod is a great starting point.

I have to agree with the reviews... Tren A is big gear, and like all big gear, it comes with some significant sides for some.

Some you expect and get used to, like night sweats and insomnia. The biggest surprise side of Tren A for me was gyno from elevated progestin (and NO libido). Took me a while before figuring out I can't run TrenA above 50mg eod without Prami. I like running it at 110mg eod, so I have to mitigate for sides.

The mental fog though, is probably the worst for me. It makes it hard to concentrate. Not impossible, but harder. In the summer months on my tren cycle, I can't read a book... I can barely commit to a 2h movie....

But, if you're willing to ride those sides, Tren A will give you results that little else will match.

caber will do the same thing as Prami? If im running test with it, will that keep my sex drive up?

Top Bottom