Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren = progesterone, Epistane = anti-progesterone?

I just wanted to confirm with the more experienced crowd.

If Tren has the potential for progesterone, can one use Epistane as a way to prevent
progesterone sides if running both at the same time? Or is it just not enough and should definitely have AI readily available?

I've done quite a lot of searching over this past weekend, have not seen a case where someone ran both (in my case Trenazone + Epistrong).

To add I'm also adding in test (transdermal/lotion) + also using forma stanzol for cycle support + part of pct.

First, Progesterone is a ER modulator- it can actually suppress gyno- though it can be an aggravating factor.

Second, Tren does not raise Progesterone levels, Tren suppresses Progesterone production.

Trenbolone is a Progestin, progestins can cause gyno. However, Tren can has the potential to build-up "Prolactin" not Progesterone in the presence of out-of-control estrogen.

Remember, Progesterone and Prolactin are two different hormones, which they should not be confused with one another..

Top Bottom