Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren = progesterone, Epistane = anti-progesterone?

illmortalized

I just wanted to confirm with the more experienced crowd.

If Tren has the potential for progesterone, can one use Epistane as a way to prevent
progesterone sides if running both at the same time? Or is it just not enough and should definitely have AI readily available?

I've done quite a lot of searching over this past weekend, have not seen a case where someone ran both (in my case Trenazone + Epistrong).

To add I'm also adding in test (transdermal/lotion) + also using forma stanzol for cycle support + part of pct.

Trenazone + Epistane is the spawn stack.

Don't know about it being an anti-progesterone though. I had a pro BB tell me that Epi and masteron fight for the same receptors. Masteron has AI properties - as does Epi, but not anti-progestin I think.

Also tren and trenazone are definitely different - although both are 19-nors.

Trenazone + Epistane is the spawn stack.

Don't know about it being an anti-progesterone though. I had a pro BB tell me that Epi and masteron fight for the same receptors. Masteron has AI properties - as does Epi, but not anti-progestin I think.

Also tren and trenazone are definitely different - although both are 19-nors.

Yeah I came across a different page (outside of this forum) where someone recommended to use epistane. Here's the quote:
Side Effects:
Side effects with Trenazone aren’t as common when used stand alone, however it can elevate blood pressure and alter lipid levels the same as any anabolic. Due to it having an affinity for the progesterone receptor gyno will be a possibility, however stacking this with a higher androgenic substance like epistane or stanodrol will help mitigate this.With any designer steroid or pro-hormone side effects can occur and in most cases they’re avoidable by following proper on-cycle support guidelines. The following is a listing of some other possible side effects with Trenazone:

• Decreased Libido/Sexual Function
  • Anxiety / Stimulated Feeling
  • Aggression
  • Slightly increased Blood Pressure
  • Back Pumps (Dull pain in back after/during workouts)
But just in case I decided to add the forma for cycle support (I do have letro on hand if worst comes to worst) and not just for PCT support.

For the differences for Tren vs Trenazone.. I need to do more research.

Epistane has ai properties but id never run anything w/o an ai on hand at least

Yep.. have Prami on its way for Prolactin.

Ok, but it sounded like you were planning to rely on Epistane for prolactin, which probably is not good enough. It has some AI properties but doesn't replace an AI, so I wouldn't think it would be the right tool for prolactin.

Ok, but it sounded like you were planning to rely on Epistane for prolactin, which probably is not good enough. It has some AI properties but doesn't replace an AI, so I wouldn't think it would be the right tool for prolactin.

Ah... I should have been more detailed. I was under the impression, that Trenazone was much milder than Tren Ace, thus something like Epistane (@45mg for example) would mitigate the sides.

I haven't started just yet, I'm getting everything together to make sure I have a solid cycle.

By the way thanks for the other thread. I wasn't trying to blow it off, I'm aware of the on-cycle support, I'll check it out in a few. I might learn something :D

Trenazone and tren ace are different compounds.
Trenazone is dienolone and tren is trenbolone.

Dienolone is a strong steroid - but nowhere near trenbolone.

Top Bottom