Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle. Recommendations?

Tank300

Here’s some stats before I dwell into this.
I’m 23. 5’7 195lbs very stocky build. Like a vertically challenged hulk not sure exactly where on body fat percentage but can barely see abs and under right lighting look shredded. Don’t think I’m below 10% tho. Have chest and shoulder veins and good striations. This would be my 3rd cycle. 1st cycle was bulking on Test prop 550mg a week and tboll 50mg ED. 2nd cycle was bulking on a cut mix 50mg trenA/testP/Mast ED. I used a cut mix to keep the fat off while bulking and it went great. Also was my first time with tren to see how I react and it went great. My bench went from 375 to 435lbs end of that cycle. PCT was always overkilling with clomid and nolva along side natural test boosts. My body handles tren very well. Great gains little to no sides.

Now with that. My next goal is to cut with tren. This will be my first time using any AAS to cut. I’m a competitive mma fighter and need to watch my weight. So my goal is to recomp or lose as much body fat and weight if possible. I fight at 185 so I can’t blow up in size but I want to have incredible strength for 185.

This cycle is Tran Ace 100mg ED is the goal. Plan to start slow with 75mg ED first. 8-10week cycle depending how I feel. Along side I have winstrol and Anavar. I already started taking the winstrol cause that package came in much earlier. So I been cutting with that for now. Winstrol 60mg ED and then anavar alongside tren 100mg ED probably to kickstart. The winstrol will probably be done by the time tren is finally here. Also will have cardanine. I will have an AI I can dose .5mg EOD but would I if there’s no estrogen compounds? I also have caber on hand. Not enough for daily dosing but enough to use when ever I think I need it.

Here’s where things get interesting. No testosterone. I forgot to order testosterone. But after doing some research testosterone has no effect on recovery because it itself is only a synthetic form which also shuts down natural production. Only reason to have it during cycle is to keep a boner. I’m not too concerned for that. But I just want recovery to be at its best. Also I saw that not having testosterone will also target hitting the shredding goal with no estrogen or water related issues or weight gain. So maybe its best in my case for no testosterone. PCT will be over kill with Clomid and Nolva 200/40mg first week maybe 2 and steadily lower dose week by week from there. Along side natural test boosters.

My question is what kind of results could I expect. What can I do to make it better. My diet is not strict. I work at a nutrition store and I eat protein bars and shakes all day. But I do it eat clean. Most of my calories are protein. I do cardio almost everyday along with weight lift. My goal is to shred up as much as possible and gain little to no weight if I can. But maximize strength and shred. Only using Tren/anavar and the sarm cardanine

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you can run tren without testosterone. most people will disagree with me on that because they parrot the same info over and over but trust me as someone who actually has tried it you will be good

as far as your goals. tren is not a good idea here. you want to drop 10 pounds using tren when tren is a mass builder. you will gain weight on it, not drop.

if you want to cut down for your weight class i recommend sarm's instead. look into them

at 23 years old, there's no way anyone with any sort of brain or care is going to advise you steroid use

you can run tren without testosterone. most people will disagree with me on that because they parrot the same info over and over but trust me as someone who actually has tried it you will be good

as far as your goals. tren is not a good idea here. you want to drop 10 pounds using tren when tren is a mass builder. you will gain weight on it, not drop.

if you want to cut down for your weight class i recommend sarm's instead. look into them

I agree. You are way too young to use steroids and tren won''t give you the results you are looking for.

Look into SARMS, particularly cardarine ->

Okay so other than the fact I’m too young. Cause I’m 3 cycles I’m so its already past that point to not use AAS. How does recomping and possibly shred sound on tren ace

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom