Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren & Test

humidtree99

Hey all, I am currently running:
Test E 300mg/week
Test P 350mg/week
Tren A 350mg/week

I remember that a few years ago, before i started juicing it was a 'rule of a thumb' to run at least 30% more test than tren (or deca) in a cycle to prevent 'deca/tren dick' and a bad shut down.

However now I often see more and more guys running tren higher than test (for example 550mg tren and 300mg test).
What are benefits of such a cycle as opposed to one with more test ?

thats variant from person to person and you are just going to get different answers from different experiences... everyone is different... i can tell you that you do not need anywhere near the amount of test you are running... i have no clue who came up with you needing 30% more test than tren but thats a made up number that has no backing whatsoever

Hey all, I am currently running:
Test E 300mg/week
Test P 350mg/week
Tren A 350mg/week

I remember that a few years ago, before i started juicing it was a 'rule of a thumb' to run at least 30% more test than tren (or deca) in a cycle to prevent 'deca/tren dick' and a bad shut down.

However now I often see more and more guys running tren higher than test (for example 550mg tren and 300mg test).
What are benefits of such a cycle as opposed to one with more test ?

More of a fad than with any reasoning behind it. What worked before works now.

invented by some 150 pound online guru who is not even in the industry anymore

anytime you run exogenous hormones you get shutdown. doesn't matter if you run test at 100mg a week or 10000mg a week. so that is idiotic

part of my job on these forums is correcting all the bad information given by these gurus who don't know shit

People respond differently. I prefer to run test lower or equal to tren. I would never run tren higher than 300mg per week anyways though.

You can do high test low tren or high tren low test. Either way works. Just don't do high of both

Top Bottom