Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training wheels: Ostarine, first 'cycle'

I got my feet wet with a cycle of sarms. I went with a double stack of s4 and osta, ran hcgenerate along side it and loved all 8 week. The only side effect I had was the night vision sides and that is from only the s4 not the osta. From what I have read s4 is more suppresive than the osta. I did run osta at 25 per day dosed once in the morning and I tried my best to make sure it was as close to the same time very day as possible. I never had any issue with that as i ran hcgen the whole cycle then did a mini pct of unleashed/post. I liked the sarms as a starter cycle. Dylan is the kick of sarms and is who helped me also. Good luck man and enjoy.

you are at risk of slight suppression with osta anytime you exceed 4 weeks of use... trust me, 25mg is where you want to be running it... you should never exceed that but that's where you should be... definitely run hcgenerate alongside of it... you can really make it a more effective cycle by stacking s4 and gw with it but if you are intent on running it solo, you can still have a good run on it... what is your main goal from it?

Main goal is to use this during a bulk, to help assist in LBM gain. I know it won't be like Test-E, or any true AAS...but I think with a strict diet, training and cardio...it will give me an edge over 100% just training/diet.

I will run 25mg, since that seems to be the recommended dosing...but based on what you said, should I go the full 8-weeks and just use HCGenerate and Unleashed as recommended, or do a split cycle?

Like I said, I really want to keep this as simple, solo as possible for my first time, then ease my way into more and more as I get more comfortable with it. Would rather do it slowly and right and safe, then jump right in and make mistakes.

I would do 8 weeks. Run hcgenerate alongside. And two weeks mini pct with unleashed and you can add bridge double dosed to that.

Main goal is to use this during a bulk, to help assist in LBM gain. I know it won't be like Test-E, or any true AAS...but I think with a strict diet, training and cardio...it will give me an edge over 100% just training/diet.

I will run 25mg, since that seems to be the recommended dosing...but based on what you said, should I go the full 8-weeks and just use HCGenerate and Unleashed as recommended, or do a split cycle?

Like I said, I really want to keep this as simple, solo as possible for my first time, then ease my way into more and more as I get more comfortable with it. Would rather do it slowly and right and safe, then jump right in and make mistakes.

run 8 weeks... run hcgenerate the entire time... mini pct for three weeks... unleashed/post cycle combo and bridge (double dosed)

Top Bottom