Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for a new injection site?

J

JC Grifter

I have been injecting in the same area( glute) for a week and a half now.. and notice a slight knot.. its a little stiff... should i start injecting in other places?

one more question.....

I have alot of trouble trying to inject into the left side of my ass. So i was thinking to try site injections. Are there more preferable places than others. What do you think is the best?

Re: one more question.....

JC Grifter said:
I have alot of trouble trying to inject into the left side of my ass. So i was thinking to try site injections. Are there more preferable places than others. What do you think is the best?

ROTATE from left to right asscheek, outer quads, & delts. You keep popping in the same site & you'll need a whalehook to break through the scar tissue!

Re: Site injections

Ash345 said:
Shoulder - tricep -- bicep :(if your BF is below 15-16%) -- use 25g 5/8" needles.

Quads - Glute - chest : 23g 1" needles

If you need more specific info on exact locations please email me and I will be happy to help you out!

What if you inject your chest and acidently stab your heart?

Re: LOL!

Ash345 said:
LOL- Your heart is under your rib cage -- if you go through your rib cage -- I promise you will know it! Watch pulp fiction to see what kind of needle is required to get to the heart from the chest!

Man I thought that popping into your tricep was bad enough until you said chest! Thats the shittiest advice I've ever heard! What are you trying to do to this guy?!?!?

Re: !

Ash345 said:
Chest injections are excellent -- I sugest you ask around before - talking shit like that!

O come ON man! Are you really gonna sit here & argue with me on weather or not injecting into your fucking CHEST is a good idea?! Its bad advice PERIOD!! There are plenty of other good sites. I wouldn't even do a pump n' pose in my chest. Btw, its irresponsible guys like you that give responsible gear(and drug)users a bad name. Try to quit bringing the majority down to your level by spewing that shit eh man?!

Does anyone have sites with good pics of injection sites?

Top Bottom